1/07/2016

Winter Fashion Wishlist

We are starting the coldest months of winter and warm clothes and footwear are a most. Today I  did something a bit different from the stuff I've been doing throughout my blogging journey...
Here's a brief list of fashion items that I would like to buy for these cold months.

Cardigans


I love cardigans because they're not only warm and cosy, they can make an outfit look completely different and are really comfortable pieces to wear.

Blazers


Blazers are my to go items to turn a casual outfit into something more formal to go to the office; I have them in different styles and colours but I need to get a few basic ones as well.

Tops


Tops are the most basic items I own. I love them because they go with absolutely everything and that let's me wear them no matter what the dress code is for any occasion. I pair them with jeans on the weekends or with more formal trousers / skirts for the working days.

Jeans


Jeans are a must have in every girl's wardrobe. I've loved jeans since I was a teenager and still can't get enough of them. I would wear them all day - everyday but I unfortunately am unable to do it at the office; the definitely are my most worn clothing pieces during the holidays.

Dresses


Dresses are life changing clothes in my opinion because you can wear them all year long and it's all about what you pair them with. They're also my go-to for those days when I'm too lazy to put an outfit together.

Boots


Oh shoes! Who doesn't love them? I not only love shoes in general but boots are one of my weakness; I found this cool site called Pixie Footwear and fell in love with practically all the models they have to offer but the ones that absolutely got my heart, are the ones on the picture above. Boots are perfect for this season because they keep your feet beyond warm and it's better when you have cute or really cool pairs of boots to wear during fall and winter (I should say that I sometimes wear them in spring pairing them with dresses or skirts)

What's in your wishlist for the first months of 2016?

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig