1/14/2016

How life changes after college


When I was about to finish college I thought everything would be as easy as they were when I was a student. We were asked to plan our path to our dream job and present it to the class and I was expecting to reach my goals in one year; now that I’ve been out of school for a year and a half I realize how wrong I was: being an adult isn’t wonderland nor is everything a piece of cake.

Maybe I was one of the few people who are lucky (or have the qualifications) to get a job just two months after graduating; it wasn’t the fancy job I was dreaming about but it has been an amazing opportunity to grow as a person and a professional and it’s been one of the best experiences I’ve had in the last 5 years; I’ve been able to meet people from different cultures and backgrounds and I have learned a lot from everyone.

Being an adult isn’t that bad after all. Earning my own money while working in something I love is the most satisfying thing that has happened to me after college; I’m now able to buy those things I like but my dad wasn’t able to get them because there were other priorities at home. I also find satisfying the fact that I can say I’m responsible of myself.

College was a really good moment in my life; I had lots of fun, found my passion and made a few friends, and others that weren’t that good, but its part of human relationships after all.

Life after college is the most exciting adventure you get to live as a young person; it’s your chance to live the life you dream of and get where you want to be. It’s all about experimenting and finding out what works the best for you.

Remember; the only limit is the sky!

Have you finished college or are you about to do so? How has your experience been?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig