1/01/2016

2016 goals


First of all I would like to wish you all a very happy new year, full of success and amazing stories to remember. As a new year comes by, we all start thinking about what we want to achieve in the coming year.
I’m pretty sure 2016 will be a really good year for me, I have plenty of plans and goals I want to achieve in the next 12 months. Today I wanted to share a few of my 2016 goals with all of you.

  • Improve my blogging skills and schedule.
  • Save money to get my own apartment.
  • Earn more money / Get a better job.
  • Start a business related to photography.
  • Eat healthier that I’ve been eating for the last months.
  • Drink less coffee and drink more green tea.
  • Learn something new related to art or entrepreneurship.
  • Travel somewhere in the US (maybe LA or Florida).
  • Buy a much needed new laptop.
  • Grow my eye makeup brushes collection.

So, these are a few goals I’ve set up to start the year and I’ll be adding more to the list throughout 2016.

Why don’t you share some of the goals you’ve set up for this new year in the comments below?

Cheers for an amazing 2016!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig