11/02/2015

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

Hey everyone,

As I was a bit out of cool ideas for the blog, I decided to do some research on the internet for beauty tags and it looked interesting. I found this tag and got inspired by my friend Jess from Beautiful Breakable; these are the kind of questions I haven't answered in my blog before. Feel free if you want to do this tag.
Lets get started!


1. NAME A BEAUTY REGIMEN YOU RARELY DO?

Painting my nails, I'm not really good at it and also I don't find it cool to paint my nails whe I have them really short. If I have an special event I get acrilics but I feel weird with all the long-nail thing. (oops!)

2. IS WASHING YOUR MAKEUP BRUSHES SOMETHING THAT YOU REGULARLY DO?

Of course! I deep wash them every two weeks and clean them with the MAC brush cleanser every Sunday, I think that clean brushes are the healthiest thing you can do to your face.

3. HOW LONG DO YOU LAST WITH CHIPPED NAIL POLISH?

Not even a day, I always take it off when it starts to chip.

4. HOW LONG DO YOU PUT OFF BUYING/REPLACING A BEAUTY PRODUCT IF YOU NEED IT?

Nothing, when a product is already half way to finish, I buy a new one and store it in my drawer until it is time to use it. I don't like waking up and realizing that a product I'll use that morning is finished. I always like having the backup ready.

5. WHAT’S YOUR WORST BEAUTY HABIT?

Definitely, biting my nails *covers her face*. I'ts something I've done since I can remember and both my brother and I learned it from dad (Thanks for the bad habit dad!). There are months when I really don't bite them and they start looking nice and girly but stress hits me and I can't stop myself from biting one nail and then the other and the other and so on. I know it's something I really need to cut off.

6. NAME SOMETHING NON-BEAUTY RELATED THAT YOU PUT OFF DOING ALL OF THE TIME?

Organizing the books on my desk. I buy a lot of books and put them on the desk so I know that I have new babies to be read. I read them and place them on the bottom of the pile once again. I always am saying that I will organize them somewhere else in the room but never do it; it's just that I can't think of a place to put them!

7. CAN YOU COMMIT TO NO MAKEUP BUYS?

No! :'( I've had months when I find myself at Sephora at least every two weeks walking around and thinking: I just came to see what I haven't tried but won't buy a thing until I need it. I walk and walk around with that thought in my mind but after 3 minutes of just watching around, I start grabbing things and the least I've bought in Sephora is three items. This month my card even said "not enough funds" and I paid a part with cash and the other with the card. I think I have a problem!

8. HOW ORGANISED IS YOUR MAKEUP AND NAIL POLISH COLLECTION?

I don't have enough nail polishes to call them a collection, I have them stored in my closet, in a little plastic organizer that my mom gave me a long time ago; it's a little thing but enough for the items I have.
Makeup is a different story. I have a big drawer only for makeup, in there I have a chocolate box which I use to store products that I don't use really often and skin care masks. The other half of the drawer is for my eyeshadow palettes, primers, mascaras, blush, powder, foundation, bb cream, lipsticks and small tools such as tweezers and eyelash curlers. Out of the drawer I have bigger products such as my brushes, setting sprays, brush cleansers, tonic and moisturizers.
So after this quick description, I can tell that I have my nail polishes and makeup collection quite organized.


This is the end of the tag. Let me know in the comments below if you enjoyed it or if you feel related with any of my answers. Feel freee to do this tag, so EVERYONE is tagged :)
Don't forget to share the blog post on social media and link this post if you decide to write your owwn answers to the tag.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig