10/28/2015

Favorite Instagram Users

I love scrolling down and double tapping on Instagram while I’m on my way home in the subway listening to my favorite songs. Last year I shared a list of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus, which have slightly changed throughout the year.

Today I want to share my favorite Instagram users and I hope you find someone you like as well or maybe you get to discover a new account. :)

@oliviarouyre






A 16 year old YouTuber, her account basically consists of lifestyle photos and selfies. She’s got lots of style and a really beautiful feed; I like how her account’s grid looks like because her photos tend to be colorful, creative and with a vivid mood.








@theeditorialistla






LA based blogger, Marissa, owns this account; what I like the most about her feed are the always so bright shots that you find out while scrolling down her profile. I also have found cool ideas for home decor and outfits that I would like to try. If you’re into fashion, you should check this account out.






@jeruvgarcia







Instagram feed goals: that’s how I would describe this young lady’s account. She has a great style and such an amazing eye for taking photos. Most of her shoots are beyond creative, colorful and reflect a lot of happiness.






@lookbookstore








An online clothes store whose marketing strategy is based on Instagram. They have a lot of stylish and cool clothes, not everything is my style but there’s no doubt they have a great taste when it comes to fashion and their 2 million followers back them up.





@louiseroe





Fashionista, stylish, writer, style guru and a huge icon in the fashion industry, Louise’s feed is the dream of any fashion / style lover. She has written a style guide book and travels a lot around the world; she has had her own TV show and has the opportunity of attending top level fashion events. She’s definitely one of my favorite ones because I would love to have such a natural feeling for style just like her.







They are five of my favorite Instagram people. Who are your favorites? Share their profiles in the comments below.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig