9/03/2015

Reading, one of my favorite hobbies!

Reading has always been one of my favorite hobbies; scroll down to know more about it :)



I can't exactly say when I fell in love with reading but I remember enjoying books since I was a child; there was a little book fair every year at school and my dad would give me money to buy all the books I could.
There's something I find really exciting about books: my imagination literally goes crazy while I read through every single line. I really enjoy printing my own images around the story in my mind; when a book is made into a film I try to read the book before watching the movie to see how different everyone imagines things.
I love reading just as much as I love writing, there have been times when I end really hooked up on a story that I want to write my own second part of it. I've tried it but I end up leaving my project aside because of the other things I have to do on a daily basis. It really is a goal to write my own book, it doesn't matter if it's a very short story or a year-writing novel; I want to achieve something related to literature now that I'm an adult and can see life from a different point of view.
I mostly read romance and love related books, I'm just a cheesy girl who loves reading about people falling in love, I find it kinda amusing because love is so different for everyone. You know, they say every head is a world and I think the same thing happens with love and all the emotions in general.
Don't ask me how many books I have read because I don't have any clue about it, there are some books that I love reading over and over again in different moments of my life, there are others that I'm still struggling with (hey there, Anna Karenina) but reading has always been part of my life, a part that I really enjoy and will never stop loving.
As a book lover, I try to buy at least 2 books per month, sometimes I buy more, sometimes I buy nothing. The good thing is that I never stop reading, it doesn't matter if it's an e-book or a paper one, I'm always up to reading something. E-books have been my life saviour when I have no money in the pocket, or the bank account I should say, you can find amazing materials about pretty much EVERYTHING and that's amazing.
Reading has always been a part of me and it will always be because literature helps you expand your horizons and knowledge as well. The places reading takes me to are nothing compared to what you can see in movies and real life, it's just a complete different world that I like because it's only mine and there's no one who could ever see it exactly the way I see it.

Are you a book lover like me? What books do you enjoy reading?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig