9/09/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 9

Welcome to day 9!



I can't believe how fast the month is going!
Today was a good day in my teatox journey: I had my tea "on the go" while I was stuck in traffic so I had enough time to enjoy it and get to the office and buy some Greek yogurt for breakfast. 
I had a couple of meetings (again) and I wasn't able to drink my second tea because it was one meeting after the other so I had lunch a bit late compared to the time I usually eat. 
After I got out of the office, I met my brother at a cafĂ© where I asked for some boiling water and prepared my Tiny Tea. We spent quite a lot just talking and chilling, after I finished my cup of tea we ordered our dinner: fruit cocktail. 
I'm writing this while we are on our way home, stuck in middle of traffic but don't worry because he's the one driving. 
I'm really looking forward tomorrow because we have a lot of activities at the office and they are promising; I'll let you know how they were tomorrow.

Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig