9/08/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 8

Welcome to day 8!



Hey guys! Today has been a crazy busy Tuesday but here goes how my day was :)
So, I fell asleep and woke up an hour later than I usually do, which obviously limited my time to get ready and eat breakfast. After I got ready it was already a bit late so I boiled my water and had my Tiny Tea on the go. There was a hell of traffic but I managed to get right in time to the office; as soon as I arrived, I logged in my computer and went to grab a cup of coffee and a nice plate of fruit.
My morning was productive and not really busy until it was around 11:00; we had several meeting with our regional director for Arts (yes, I have a work related to the arts) and I didn’t even had a chance to eat until 4:00!
I need to be honest, I couldn’t have my second tea and I’m pretty upset about it because I really like how it tastes! So I decided to go for a really low fat meal that still gave me those thing everyone needs; I ate some jicama tacos filled with tuna fish and vegetables. I’m Mexican so tacos are very famous, and yes, there are tacos made of jicama and lettuce as well: dear vegan who decided to make tacos with healthy food, you’re a GENIUS!
I got home a couple hours later and had my cup of tea, as if it were the last cup of the day and I’m just thinking about what I will have for dinner tonight because I might be in need of a bit heavier dinner so I don’t wake up with low blood pressure tomorrow morning because that is one of the worst things I experience day by day.
So, this was my crazy Tuesday and how I managed to keep getting myself clean in job. How was your day?


Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig