9/07/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 7

Welcome to day 7!



Today is the one week mark in my Teatox experience and it's also the start of a really crazy week full of job and meetings.
I started off my day with a really warm cup of Tiny Tea, I happened to enjoy it a lot because the morning was chilly; it was a bit late so I took my breakfast with me and ate it when I was half-way to the office. So I had to go for something quick and easy to eat on the go: a sandwich full of veggies and no more until I could get to the office. After a 2 hour meeting, my body was in need of some caffeine, so I used the mug I drink my afternoon tea from, for some coffee with no cream or milk at all (very difficult for me because I'm in love with lattes and cappuccinos).
I had a very productive day and before I realized, it was time for my second tea! I prepared it and drank it while I was translating a document related with British film right before a quick meeting with my line manager. Right after that, some colleagues asked me if I had already had lunch so I went with them to Subway to get something quick (not the best option but still better than pizza or burgers). I went for a simple option which included a tiny bit of protein and iced tea because who doesn't love iced tea?
I'm drinking my last cup of tea as I write today's blog post, and in all honestly, it's been a while since a Monday has gone incredibly fast and I'm really enjoying it. I managed to do a lot of things, even though I needed to postpone one item from my to-do list (signing up to the gym) but as long as I do it before the end of this week, it's all good.

I can tell that my first week with teatox has been really good and my stomach is feeling a thousand times better than it used to. I'm not going to weigh myself until I finish teatox so I don't get all obsessed with my numbers.

Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig