9/06/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 6

Welcome to day 6!



I still can't believe it's almost a week since I started my teatox and even I haven't seen a difference in my body, I can notice it on how I feel and how my digestion is working.
Today was a pretty calm day; I just stayed at home, attended a webinar, read for a bit, watched YouTube and got my hair done.
I had my first cup of tea and went upstairs to get dressed, I couldn't take a proper shower because I was getting my highlights done again; after that I had breakfast: mango, coffee and one egg.
My day went pretty well and relaxed; around 2:30 or 3:00 in the afternoon I had my second tea and started cooking my meal. I’ve been as healthy as I can with homemade meals and I’m going to stick to that until the end of my teatox (it’s not because I’ve spent all my money on makeup and books, noooo). I ate cucumbers and carrots with a little portion of grilled chicken and of course I drank plenty of water. I had lots of grapes for dessert and a few peanuts.
After meal I went out for a walk around the neighbourhood while listening to music and came back at home before it started raining to grab some money and an umbrella; I went right to my hairdresser’s house and we got on doing my hair.
Around 9:00 I came back home and drank my last cup of tea; I was really hungry and cheated a bit with dinner (I’m sorry!). I ate half a sandwich made of gluten-free bread, ricotta cheese and some turkey; no mayo, no mustard.
Tomorrow I’ll be back at the crazy life at office and I’m planning to eat as much vegetables as I can because there are a lot of celebrations coming up this month and I promised myself I would behave and stick to my new eating plan; I’m really looking forward to finding new ways of combining vegetables and fruits in yummy dishes.


Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig