9/04/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 4

Welcome to day 4!



It's Friday! And it already is my fourth day in teatox; today I decided not to go to the office and work from home, my couch to be specific (oops!). I woke up late compared to the time I wake every day, I went straight to the kitchen to get my Tiny Tea, got dressed and prepared my breakfast. While I was waiting for my breakfast time, I decided to post the blog post from yesterday and give a quick check to my mail.
I ate breakfast pretty quickly while I was signing in my job’s account; my day was pretty productive because I’ve noticed that I work a lot more when I stay at home than when I’m at the office (a lot of distractions, though). I finished most of the items on my to-do list, revised a new design for the project website I run at job and some other boring press-related stuff that needed to be read with a lot of attention.
Around 2:30 in the afternoon I boiled some water for my second tea and kept on working until it was ready to be drunk. I got a bit caught up on job and didn’t have lunch until around 4:00 (oops again!). I wasn’t the healthiest person today because let’s face it, Friday means time with friends and going out... We had some cheeseburgers and I decided not to drink the soda, anyway I’m not that into drinking sodas because they make my stomach feel bloated. Even I had a pretty junk meal today, my stomach didn’t bloat at all and that is just AMAZING!
After just chilling around the place with my friends, I got home and boiled the water for my last tea of the day and decided to catch up on some YouTube videos and blog posts. I drank my tea a bit hot while I was watching funny videos and kept reading until it was dinner time. Just like the previous days, I had fruit for dinner because I tend to have nightmares if I eat heavier stuff.
So, this was briefly my Friday and my fourth teatox day. I’m pretty excited for the upcoming days!


Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig