9/27/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 25

Welcome to day 25!



Sunday has arrived and that means I should be getting ready for the new week that is about to start. I woke up and drank my tea before taking a shower and getting dressed; I was supposed to have an appointment to get my lash extensions touched up so I didn't wear any makeup. I had a green sandwich for breakfast with some fresh orange juice, because who doesn't like sandwiches and orange juice? I barely fixed my hair in a half up-half down bun and went out to the grocery store.
Once I got to the store, I took out my phone and opened the notes app to easily remember all I wanted to buy for the week and house in general. My first stop: vegetables and fruit. After shopping and just looking around the whole store I went to meet my brother at a restaurant we both like and as ridiculous as it sounds, I order a mug with boiling water to prepare my second Tiny Tea. We ordered some enchiladas to share and jelly for dessert and spent around two hours talking when I received a call from the lady who would work on my eyelashes and cancelled the appointment due to problems with the glue they had for the day.
I went back home and organized my groceries and packed my breakfast-lunch-meal in different Ziploc bags and toppers so I wouldn't be running late in the morning like I usually do. I spent the rest of the afternoon reading some blogs and watching videos on YouTube all snuggled up in my bed since I was freezing.


Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig