9/25/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 23

Welcome to day 23!



It’s Friday! One of my favorite days of the week; today started earlier than ever because I wanted to get early to the office in order to come home earlier than I usually do. I started my day with a warm shower followed by a cup of Tiny Tea while I got dressed and ready for the day. I left home at 7:30 so I carried my breakfast with me and checked snapchat and twitter earlier than I use to. I got a boot frustrated because I left an hour before than I usually do and got to the office only half an hour earlier than everyday; I got right into doing what I needed to do and at 2:00 I drank my second cup of tea and ordered some sushi with some other mates. It was until 3:00 that our food was delivered and we went into a conference room to eat and chat. I had a pretty uneventful day and to be a Friday, it was pretty lame and boring. I got home at 5:30 and drank my last teacup while I rested a bit from traveling in train for a bit more than an hour; talked to my mom and saw some show catalogues where I found some pretty booties that I would love to purchase:)
I went upstairs and called my best friend to come over and we decided to have a horror movie/series marathon tonight; she brought dinner and we ate before changing into our pajamas and heading to my room to start our marathon *fingers cressed for no nightmares today*.


Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig