9/23/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 21

Welcome to day 21!



I can’t believe how fast the month is going, literally insane!!
So, it’s Wednesday and I started my day pretty late and in a rush. I started my day with some strawberry yogurt after Tiny Tea on the go and traffic; today I didn’t have any snack or coffee before lunch because it was a really busy day: I’m planning and designing a campaign for an event we will have. Around 1:30 I had my second cup of tea because I was already starving so after finishing my tea, I went to get a salad and lime water which I ate while still working on my designs and listening to some music. It was until 5:00 that I left to go home but traffic was more than awful and it took me about two hours to get home, I was tired and desperate so I went straight to have my last tea while I could relax a bit watching TV. At 8:00 I prepared some coffee and a bit of salad I found in the fridge for dinner.
Today wasn’t a really interesting day but I was busier than ever.


Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig