9/22/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 20

Welcome to day 20!



Hey guys! Today has been a crazy busy Tuesday so here is how my day went :)
I woke up pretty early and I don’t know why but it definitely was a really good thing because I had plenty time to get ready and prepare my breakfast. After taking a shower I had my Tiny Tea and got ready; I checked Waze before leaving the house and since traffic was awful, I decided to have my breakfast on the go. I don’t know how I managed to get right in time to the office; as soon as I arrived, I logged in my computer and went to grab a cup of coffee and a nice plate of fruit.
My morning was productive and very busy but I made myself make a space in my agenda to grab some decent food at a reasonable time. Around 2:00 I had my second teacup and went to the kitchen to heat the food I brought from home: carrot soup, salad and a small piece of grilled chicken. I’ve been drinking a lot of water since I started working because I have a huge tumbler exclusively for water and not having to walk for water every five minutes. I had a lot to do and left the office around 5:00, fortunately there wasn’t that much traffic and I got home when there was still sunlight.
I had my cup of tea around 7:00 while planning dinner with my mom and watched a couple of YouTube videos. We made some grilled cheese for dinner since I was hungry and had some coffee with it, weird combination but it doesn’t matter when all you need to eat something.
This is how my day was, how was your day?

Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig