9/02/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 2

Welcome to day 2!



Day started a bot later than expected so after rushing around in the morning and wasting almost three hours of my life stuck in the traffic, I finally got to the office and I was starving! It had been almost two hours since I had my tea and breakfast; I decided to eat a vegetable soup and some plain water.
The rest of the morning I stuck to drinking plenty water before it was time to drink my Tiny Tea before lunch. I struggled to choose my lunch since we were going out to eat with a guest but I finally decided for something organic and not too heavy for my stomach.
While I'm still writing this post, I'm drinking my last cup of tea, enjoying it while I write and listen to chill music. I don't know what I'll have for dinner yet (oops!) but I'm almost 100% sure that I'll be eating some strawberries as my dinner.
This second day has gone pretty well with Tiny Tea and I'm happy about the way I'm feeling. It might just be day 2 but I could feel a change since the very first cup of tea I drank.

Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig