9/21/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 19

Welcome to day 19!




Mondays usually are a difficult day for me because it means coming back to the routine and I’m not really good at routines. I started my day with a shower and then having my first cup of TinyTea while I was getting ready. I prepared a green sandwich for breakfast and green tea and took it with me to eat on my way to the work; I know this isn’t a really good habit but it’s the best way of administrating my time effectively while I live far from the office and in a city where being stuck in the traffic is an everyday thing.
After a couple meetings and finishing up some pending work, I prepared my second cup of Tiny Tea around 4:00; quite late for the time I usually drink it but I didn’t have free time until then. I drank my tea and left the office half an hour later, so I stopped by a McDonalds to get my lunch; I know you’re thinking it’s the best choice when it comes to a meal while you’re on Teatox but don’t get me wrong, I didn’t by a burger; instead I got a salad and plain water. I ate as I was making some time to let the traffic situation get a bit better and be able to get home as early as possible. As I arrived, I went to Wal-Mart because I was running out of some products and needed to buy them as soon as possible. I got home around 7:30 and had my last teacup to have dinner early. As for dinner I had a black coffee and a granola bar.

I’ve noticed that as November approaches, my work  load is getting bigger and bigger; on one side it excites me because the most important project is coming soon but on the other one, it makes me sad to think that these are my last months at the office and it’s time to start looking for a new job. In the mean time in giving my 200% so we’ll see what comes up for next year.

Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig