9/20/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 18

Welcome to day 18!



Sunday is here and I’m still tired from all the dancing at yesterday’s wedding, one of the reasons I woke up really late, almost at 12:00. I had my cup of Tiny Tea and came upstairs to tidy up my room because I left all of my makeup out last night and thought about my breakfast. I had a peach with natural yogurt and a carrot juice.
After that I took a shower and got ready for the day, I was uncertain of what I would do. I got invited to watch a screening of The National Theatre Live but I wasn’t sure if we already had our tickets. So while we were waiting for the confirmation I decided to start writing this blog post and read a book. The confirmation never came so I drank my second cup of tea and went out to eat a salad.
When I got home I went straight to my bed to watch Netflix and look for a freelance job since I need extra money because I want to move to a new place, before this year if possible. Around 7:00 I had my last cup of tea and prepared my dinner: fruit and yogurt.
I know this is kind of a short blog post but there aren’t really positive things I can highlight from my day… I’m hoping tomorrow to be better than today.


Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig