9/19/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 17

Welcome to day 17!



Heeeey! Today is a special day because one of my childhood friends is getting married, so I got to be really healthy throughout the day so I can eat the whole dinner at night because I don’t like wasting food, especially when it’s expensive to plan a wedding.
I woke up around 9:30 and had my cup of tea while I was looking through my closet what I would wear and took out three options and went downstairs to eat breakfast which was black coffee and a green sandwich. I spent my day doing I don’t know what, I had a salad for lunch around 2:30 and went to take a shower around 3:00. As soon as I hoped out of the shower, I put on heat protector to my hair since I was going to curl it and I wanted it to last all night. I gave up one of my dress options and went for a bright pink maxi skirt; I had two options for top: a beige one and a sparkly black one. I did my makeup and hair and got dressed, I wasn’t really sure about the top so I went to my mom for some comments on the outfit. Literally two minutes before leaving, I decided to change the black top for the beige one and stepped in my gray high heels.
I’m writing this while I’m on my way to the wedding, so I still don’t know what I’ll have for dinner but I brought my tea with me in a tumbler to drink it before getting to the church.


Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig