9/18/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 16

Welcome to day 16!



Hey everyone! It’s Friday once again and it was a really good day.
I started off my day with my Tiny Tea before taking a quick shower. I got dressed and prepared my breakfast while I was waiting for my hair to dry; I brought my breakfast upstairs and did my makeup. I did my hair and ate my breakfast when I finished; after that I took my things and got in the car to go to the office. I suffered, literally suffered in the traffic because it was the worst day of all week since it took me almost two hours to get to the job and I had to leave immediately to attend a press conference that would happen on the other side of the city and I thought I wouldn’t make it but I got there in 25 minutes: THAT’S A RECORD!
After the press conference, I went back to the office and started working on some pending work I still had and two friends and I got organized to have lunch earlier than we usually do because we all wanted to run early out of the office after a crazy week. Around 1:00 I had my second cup of tea and half an hour later we went to grab some lunch; I decided for a nopal with grilled chicken and plain water. We came back to work and hurried with the stuff we needed to do before the weekend and could leave early.
I went out of the office around 4:30, my usual time, and went out with a cousin, we stopped at a café and I asked for boiling water and prepared my last cup of tea so I could drink it while we were just chatting and thinking about what we would have for dinner. We both decided for a salad, so we order one big salad and shared the dish.
I’ve been loving this tea because my stomach feels much better, I haven’t noticed any weight loss but as long as I feel much better, that’s all that matters.


Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig