9/14/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 14

Welcome to day 14!




Monday and we are half way the teatox challenge! My day has been pretty long and I’m beyond exhausted... I started my day with a teacup while doing my makeup; I went to the office with my breakfast on hand: a green sandwich and fresh orange juice which happens to be my favourite juice in the world!
After a very stressful time I could finally arrive to the office, running because I had a meeting 10 minutes later and I needed to get three envelopes to be sent in less than 5 minutes; that meant I started my day running. But after a looooong meeting, I went out to get some fruit because my stomach was screaming for attention so as my mid-morning snack I had a cup full of mango and waited until 2:00 to have my second tea. I was having a really busy day and didn’t know what to eat that was fast and healthy or delicious; last minute decision: Starbucks cheese Panini with plain water (not the best choice but it’s better than staying all day with no food in my stomach).
Thanks to the rain I was able to leave the office until 5:00 which gave me an extra hour to finish some important stuff to do some others tomorrow morning; I spent one hour suffering in the subway because there were so many people and the trains were delayed. When I finally got home, I kicked out of my boots and prepared my third warm cup of tea and had some chitchat with my mom. We were talking about tomorrow’s dinner because it is Mexico’s Independence Day and it is used to celebrate with big parties and lots of food but since it’s Tuesday we will just have a dinner with a lot of typical food (pozole, tostadas, sopes, etcetera, etcetera). As for dinner today we are having some salad because tomorrow we will have a very heavy dinner and we think it’s good to balance a healthy food day from a holiday one.


I will let you know how the celebration went and will be uploading some photos to my snapchat, so make sure you add me: @beregarnica

Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig