9/13/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 13

Welcome to day 13!



I'm almost halfway through teatox and I’m excited because I’ve seen a lot of changes in the way my stomach feels after every meal.
Today was a pretty lazy day because it’s Sunday and it was just a good day for staying at home reading and watching some movies all cuddled up to my bed :) I woke up around 10 in the morning and had my tea while preparing breakfast with my mom. We had some mango with yogurt and granola cereal, after that I took a book to read for a while before cleaning up my bedroom and thinking about a good Netflix marathon.
Around 2 o’clock I drank my second tea while reading a book and half an hour later I had a bowl full of vegetable soup with a small quesadilla and then I went back to being lazy (it’s Sunday and I had a busy week, I needed to relax). It was until 7:30 that I had my last cup of tea because I wanted to eat dinner earlier than usually to sleep longer before a new week starts. I just had mango for dinner because I wasn’t really hungry and went to bed, to finish writing this blog post and have a mental idea of how I will organize my day.
I decided to have low fat foods as much as possible this week because I have a few celebrations coming up: Independence Day on the 15th and a wedding on the 19th; which means we will have heavy foods as for dinner.

Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig