9/11/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 11

Welcome to day 11!



Finally Friday! A very long Friday to be honest; I had a lot of work and ended up so tired that I decided to go straight to home and lay on my bed.
I had my tea around 8 in the morning and after a very long meeting at the office, I went for some chilaquiles (Mexican food) but I shared the plate with someone else because it was just too much food only for me. Since I had a quite heavy breakfast, I decided not to snack but drink plenty of water. 
I was so into my job that I set an alarm for my tea and drank it while I was thinking what to eat, I decided for sushi and it was really yummy!
I kept working and working and working when I saw it was 6:00! 
I ran to the kitchen to boil some water and drink my te before going home. After that, at 6:30 I went onto way home and as soon as I crossed the door prepared my dinner which wasn't the most amazing thing in the world because I was just beyond tired from traveling in a very crowded subway train. I just had a cup of coffee with a mango, I know it isn't really attractive but I didn't have energy for anything more than that. 
I'm planning to sleep early because tomorrow I'll work during the morning and have a girls day planned. So as I finish publishing this, I'm going to close my eyes and go to dreamland. 
I hope you all had an amazing week and a better weekend coming forward.

Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig