9/10/2015

28-day Teatox: Day 10

Welcome to day 10!



Today was a really good day for my Teatox plan because I really behaved!
I had my tea on the go -seems like it's becoming a new habit- and a few minutes before getting to the office I ate a delicious green sandwich (it's green because it only has green veggies!). 
I supervised a press conference in the morning which kept me busy and away from any junk food that I really enjoy haha
For a mid time snack I got some carrots, cucumbers and jicama with lemon and chili; an hour later I had my second tea and planned with my friends where we would eat. We decided for Mexican food but I went for a delicious but healthy option: nopal with grilled chicken, it was really yummy and left my tummy very happy and full; not bloated at all!
Time for the last tea came when I was on my way to a restaurant to meet with someone so as I arrived I asked for a cup of boiled water for instant coffee but instead of coffee, I prepared to tea. 
When I finished drinking it, we went to a bar because we were invited to a celebration from the place and had some free food and drinks. I'll be honest, I didn't have my drink and for dinner I had three really small quesadillas. 
I got home almost at midnight after having a great time and enjoying the mariachi music during the event.

Have you ever tried teatox? Let me know about your experience in the comments.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig