8/06/2015

July Favourites

A little bit late but here are my July favorites!!! Woop Woop :)



This month I have been trying a lot of new products, don't ask me why but my inner shop-a-holic has come to life and everytime I walk into a store I end up buying something. Do you want an example? Today I went to Sam's Club and came out with a new case for my camera (I CAN'T HELP IT!). Okay, enough chit-chatting. Let's get to what really matters, July Favourites!!

[ SKIN CARE ]

We all know that taking care of your skin is a MUST. Since I wear makeuo 6/7 days a week I must be really careful with my face skin because it sadly tends to break when I have really important events (FML, not really).
Biotherm is a French brand I got recommended by a lady at a department store and I decided to give it a try. I'm not regretting my decision because it has really made my skin feel and look much better than before!
I'm using the whole Pure-Fect Skin line which has a cleansing gel, a tonic lotion, a microexfoliating mask and last but not least, a hydrating gel (images in order). I use the poducts twice a day every sinlge day, except for the mask which I only use once a week but I must say I'm guilty from not doing the exact same day every weeks, it's just that my weeks aren't the same all the time so I do my mask whenever I have a little extra time.

 

 

[ HAIR ]

I'm really lazy when it comes to styling my hair but I do keep it really clean because I can't live with greasy roots #sorrynotsorry.
For those days when I'm just so lazy to take my flat iron or I fell asleep a little more than 5 minutes Not your mothers products are myy go to. Plump for joy (on the left) gives me effortless waves in a snap of fingers, although it worked better when I had longer hair or that's what I think (short hair means wearing it straight for me, don't judge me, I'm weird). 
Clean Freak (on the right) is a life-savior when I fell asleep anddon't have enough time to take a shower, get ready. do my makeup and hair. So I would spray it all over my roots and put my hair up in a pony tail, half up-half sown or a bun (again, I can make a better bun when my hair is longer).
I really thank for this products! They make me save time when I need to hurry to get to the office (almost everyday).


[ MAKEUP ]

Let's get to my favorite part: MAKEUP!! Before I started working, all the makeup I had wwas what my mom would buy me or ddrugstore things I could afford with the few money I could save from my college expenses BUT now with my own money only for me, I'm all about spoiling myself every now and then. That's why I've been trying a lot of products from different brands I've read about in other blogs and watched on Youtube. So here we come :)





One of the first things I tried this morning was NYX Dewy Finish setting spray; it's not the first setting spray I try but I wanted to give it a chance and get out of my comfort zone (MAC Fix+).
I really like how it leaves my face and the best part of it is that I don't need to retouch my makeup while I'm at work, the only thing I retouch are my lips because I eat and are having drinks most of the day. There's only one thing I don't like that much about the product and it's the smell, it isn't nice but still it's not gross; I just find that my nose doesn't like it that much. Other than that, I would totally repurchase it when I run out of setting spray.






Eyeliner is a must in every girl's life, it really changes your eyes in a couple seconds!
Through college, I used liquid and pencil eyeliners, but they tended to crack or fade away through out the day; some others creased on the corners of my eyes which looked A-W-F-U-L!
I decided to try gel liner but I didn't have much money saved and went for a drugstore option and I like it so much because it stays in place all day long and doesn't crease :D #happygirl



Blush, the key for a fresh and happy looking face. I've had a lot of different brands and shades of blush but this Sigma one is really my favorite blush ever so far! It has a cute pinky-red pigment and it leaves a natural rosy look when applied correctly; it's really easy to blend in even if you used a little bit more that you are supposed to. I really like its formula because it's a very high-quality product.





Mascara is one of the makeup products I would choose to live with for the rest of my life because it's the only product I can't skip from my daily makeup routine. I was hearing a lot of good comments about L'oréal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza mascara so I decided to give it a try; it didn't impress me that much but it's a perfect complement for my eyelashes, even if I'm wearing falsies.


Translucent powder is a newbie in my life and MAC Prep + Prime. I use it to give my makeup a matte finish and I got to say that I'm really enjoying how it looks and my makeup lasts more hours now.
A good product that I even use to set my eyeshadows when I work a lot on my eye look. Definitely recommended!

Neutral eyeshadows are my must have and I have tried a lot of brands, one day while windowshopping, this palette crossed right in front of me and I decided to swatch the samples on my hand. I really liked the shades and even though they are not really pigmented, they are great for a natural looking makeup for going to work or school. It has become one of my most used eyeshadow palette this month.




What do you think about my July Favorites?
What where your favorites this month? Share your thoughts in the comments below! ;)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig