8/20/2015

A year since graduation! WHAT!?

Have you ever wondered how fast time goes? I have.


It's almost the end of August and I can't believe it's been a year since I graduated from college and my  life has definitely changed a lot more than I expected. Of course I knew things wouldn't be the same way as they were when I was just a Comms student but I never expected to be growing up so much in the past 12 months. I started working 10 months ago (WHAAAT!?) and I've learnt a lot of things that I didn't know even could be done at a job (oops!).
My first job might not be nothing compared to what I thought I would be doing by the time I graduated but I won't complain because I've been learning non-stop since the first day I arrived to this place and I have also met really great people. I still am a newbie coming to working at an office but I already am planning what I would like to be doing on 2016 because my contract ends at the same time as this year.
Time literally flies, I've realized it through this year, people change, some promises are broken but even though I've lost things and people on the way to developing myself into the "adults world", I know that better things and people are yet to come. It's not the end when some people stop talking to you just because they're jealous of the effort and dedication you've put in life to achieve your goals; it's those people who make you learn who are true blessings in life and why you should work even harder for the things you want in life. It's only you who can make something work, improve orr get worse.
Life after college is different but it's not that bad, I really enjoy being abe to develop my abilities and learning new stuff that I never imagined could ever exist. It's still about learning and getting better but this time, without all the pressure that college and exams can put on your little self. Now I see the world with different eyes and money has a lot more value now that I earn it with all my efforts; I appreciate more all the things that my parents could and couldn't give me while I was studying.
Being an adult after school is definitely an amazing adventure that I am enjoying; I might feel really young at times but I don't regret jumping to this new stage of my life. I'm here to be happy and enjoy what I do. Right now I'm really happy and enjoying all the things I'm doing with my life and where I am taking it.

Have you finished college too? What are your thoughts about life after college? Let me know in the coments below :)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig