8/31/2015

28-day Teatox with Tiny Tea

Who doesn't love tea? 


I've seen this teatox stuff going around all over social media, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube! After watching a lot of videos about different brands I decided to make my own research.
Since I'm living in Mexico City right now, I really needed to find a brand that actually shipped here and that's how I found out about Your Tea.
After struggling a bit to get it delivered since my address is quite long, the amazing costumer service people at Your Tea helped me to get it shipped home and after two weeks it was home!
It's already September and I decided I would be taking the teatox this month since there are a lot of things coming up in my professional life during October and November and I want to get ready for the hard work haha.
I'll be posting everynight how I feel with the teatox and at the end of the month I would love to write a post resuming my experience and showing some before and after photos.

Have you ever tried any teatox? Let me know in the comments below! :)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig