7/09/2015

Get to know me tag: 50 Random Questions.


Hey guys! Today I have a completely random post. It's the "Get to know me Tag", I've been writing for a couple months now and I think it's important for you to know me better, so I have 50 random questions about myself and I'll be answering them down below! So, let's get started.



1. Are you named after someone?
Actually I am, it's nothing really fancy. I was named after a Mexican singer from the 90's group named FLANS, my dad liked the name when he heard it. So, that's why my first name is Ilse, and that's how everyone used to call me until I was like 14 when I decided I liked my middle name, Berenice, the most!


2. Do you have kids?
Noooooo!!  I think I'm too young to have my own kids.


3. Will you ever bungee-jump?
It's actually one of the top things at my "To-Do list before I turn 30".

4.What is your eye color?
It's the most common color in the world, brown.

5. Scary movie or happy endings?
I LOVE scary movies, but only if I'm not alone, I'd rather watch movies with happy endings to promote a happy mood on myself, I'm weird, I know :)

6. Summer or winter?
Summer all the way! I mean it's just amazing how you can wear legit anything you can think of and bright colors are just everything ♥

7. Computer or television?
Computer!! Thanks to the Internet we can watch TV but we can't surf the Internet on televisions, unless you have a Smart TV but still it's more difficult than just grabbing the laptop and searching shows online. #TeamInternet

8. What are your hobbies?
Photography and writing are my biggest passions in life, so this blog is also part of my hobbies, which I'm taking as a job until I get one where I actually get paid. Also, I love going to the movies with my friends, going out for a walk, window shopping (when I'm broke) and watching YouTube videos.

9. Do you have any pets?
Yes!! I have one turtle and two Australian parrots.

10. Favorite movie?
This one is really difficult to answer because I have so many favorite movies, but I'll go to the one who I get identified the most: Devil wears Prada".

11. Do you have any siblings?
Yup, one older and over protective brother :)

12. Do you like to use post-it notes?
OMG! I have a serious obsession with them! I have more than 8 pads of different colors on my desk and still want to get more colors!

13. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
None of them, but if I gotta choose, I go for the big bear. I'm allergic to bees poison D:

14. Do you have freckles?
Nope, only a few moles on my body.

15. Do you always smile for pictures?
I try to, but I'm not aa person who likes her smiles so freaking much to show it to the world all the time, I'm more of serious photos or doing funny faces though.

16. Have you ever peed on the wood?
What!? Obviously not! I'm all ladylike.

17. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
All the time, it's like if music lived inside my body. Sometimes I just start dancing because I remember a song.

18. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I used to do that back in my Elementary School days, but I find it kinda gross now that I know how much germens are there!!

19. Do you still watch cartoons?
Does South Park counts? If so, yes, I still watch cartoons.

20. What do you drink with dinner?
I usually get green tea, or coffee or milk. It depends on my mood and how lazy I feel that night.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a Fashion journalist so bad!! I really dream about traveling around the world on Fashion Weeks and being able to share my love for passion with people through a magazine or website, one of the reasons why I finally decided to create this site few months ago.

22. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup or/and a bit of hot sauce.

23. What is your favorite food?
I can't really think about just one thing! I like a lot of food haha. I can say that my #1 favorite food is *drums start playing* TACOS!! But real Mexican tacos, not those cheesy ones they sell at Taco Bell and places like that.


24. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Obviously "Devil wears Prada" since it's my favorite movie, but also "A Cinderella Story" because it used to be my favorite movie as a teenager and I even know almost every single line to it!

25. Were you ever a scout girl?
No, too much of a scary kid to do everything they use to lol.

26. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Heck no!! I'm not that desperate for money in my wallet or bank account.

27. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
It was about a month ago, on a little activity we had on the very last day of college.

28. Can you change the oil on a car?
I only know where they pour gas on cars, so no, I can't do that without breaking the car's machine.

29. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, I don't have my license yet. (What a shame, I know)

30. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Turkey one!! Without avocado and tomatoes, please.

31. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
A milkshake with a sandwich or some homemade quesadillas with hot sauce.

32. How many languages can you speak?
I can actually only speak two languages: Spanish, my mater language, and English, which I've been studying since I was a little 4 year old toddler.

33. Do you sing in the car?
Is there any other activity you can do while stuck in middle of traffic? Obviously I play a whole concert in the car and I don't care if people from other cars give me weird looks.

34. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
If photograph classes count, I had my last portrait taken about a year ago, but I really want to have a photoshoot soon.

35. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Hahaha, this answer will be really embarrassing. When I was a kid I wanted to be a NFL cheerleader, then I wanted to be millionaire and I went through almost every career that I can think of.

36. Ever taken dance lessons?
YES!! When I was about to turn 15 I took dance lessons for my birthday party :)

37. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Can I say my future spouse will be a YouTuber??

38. Ever been in love?
Yes, and it was a great feeling tbh. Nothing compares to being in love.

39. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea all the way!

40. Tea or coffee?
Coffee please, if iced the best.

41. What's your favorite color?
I have three favorite colors: purple, pink, black and blue. In that order.

42. Do you miss anyone right now?
Of course, there are two little angels that I miss every single day of my life.

43. What is your usual bedtime?
As long as it's past midnight, it's bedtime. I don't really know what time I usually go to sleep.

44. Are you lazy?
I have my days! Who doesn't have lazy days? But I really try to keep active every single day, more if my mood is kinda low when I wake up.

45. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, but I really should have one to save a couple bucks on every magazine I buy a month.

46. What's your favorite holiday of the year?
Is my birthday a holiday?? Just kidding!! My favorite holidays of the year are Halloween and Christmas!

47. Do you believe in ghosts?
Not really.

48. What do you wear to bed?
A T-shirt and sweets or baggy shorts.

49. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes!! It just happened to me when my parents threw a party to celebrate my graduation from college. I cried at the feeling of starting a new stage in my life and realizing how proud my family is.

50. What is your "Song of the Week"?
I don't know which song to choose!!! There are so many songs I could name like "Song of the Week", but since I've been more than happy for more than a month I'll go for "Happy little pill" by Troye Sivan :)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig