3/13/2015

30 DAY MAKEUP CHALLENGE: DAY 12


What’s your favorite mascara?

Well there are SO many mascaras I’ve tried because I have long lashes and they tend to fall down as day goes and lately I’ve been obssesed with Maybelline, New York mascaras.

One of my two favorites is “The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara”, it just makes my lashes look longer than they actually are and full, because i have really thin lashes. I love the brush because it fits perfectly on my eyes and makes the process faster and easier. The only problem I see with it, is that I need to apply a lot of coats, at least 3, to make my lashes look the way I like them when I’m not wearing false eyelashes.

And my second one, the most recetn is “The Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof”. I love waterproof mascaras because I hate it when the very low part of my eyes get black because of the heat and mascara running all over my face, or even when it’s raining! What I love frm this mascara is that with just one coat my lashes look amazing, and even if I’m wearing falsies, I don’t need more than just one coat to blend m natural lashes with the falsies ones.


So, these two are my favorite mascaras at the moment, maybe if I try something new I’ll like it more, maybe not. We never know when it comes to beauty products.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig