3/01/2015

Welcome!!

Hi everyone!


This blog was created to talk about fashion and how we can look with lots of style without spending lots of money ;) I really hope I can help some girls who, like me, don’t have enough money to spend on fancy clothes and accesories… Okay, I could do it if I didn’t live of my parents still.. Oops!
I love writing, it’s one of the things I do the best at college, to be honest. My mission as a blogger is to gain some experience at Fashion Journalism, you may ask why? Well, I want to be a reporter for Vogue or Teen Vogue, and maybe in a future be the Editor in chief at the magazine.
I'm open to know what you would like to read on this blog, and I'd love to be in contact with all of you through my social networks, specially Twitter, which I use the most :)


Follow me on social media:
Twitter
Instagram



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig