5/07/2015

One Lovely Award

First of all I wanna thank Jess from Beautiful, Breakable for this nomination! :D

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the One Lovely Blog Award on your blog.
3. Share seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen eight bloggers you admire. Inform them by commenting on their blog.

Seven facts about me:
  • I’m 21years old and the youngest kid of two.
  • Photography is one of my biggest hobbies and I actually own two DSLR cameras.
  • My dream job is to be a Fashion Editor at TeenVogue.
  • Last month, I graduated from college and took degree in Communication Studies and Media.
  • Chocolate is my lover!! <3 span=""> (shh, it’s a secret lol)
  • I love buying makeup products and window shopping at Mac and Sephora stores.
  • I can’t go a day without listening music, at least 2 songs per day.
Now I nominate these lovely bloggers:
Thank you for reading!!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig