4/30/2015

Liebster Award Nomination!!


Hi everyone!! I’m excited about this post, today’s entry is very special because I’ve been just nominated for the “Liebster award” and that AMAZING!! Before starting with everything, I would love to thank Colour my world for nominating me and giving me the chance to participate in something like this.

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them.
2. Answer the questions they sent you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to answer your own set of questions.
4. Notify these 11 bloggers you nominated them.

Here are all my answers to Colour my world!
1)Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging out of my personal desire of writing for Teen Vogue when I’m a sucessful fashion journalist, and because makeup and fashion are my passion, in the same level as my professional career is. I find in blogging the perfect way to mix my studies with my passion, and at the same time I’m not being just around the house since I just graduated and haven’t found a job yet, so blogging isn’t a hobby for me right now, it’s my job, maybe I don’t earn money, but I’m getting experience and I think thatt’s important in this moment of my life.
2)Where do you see yourself to be in 5 years?
I can say that I see myself getting the opportunity to move from my homecity to such a wonderful place like Los Angeles, California or NYC (I know, very different places) to develop my experience as a journalist and work for an important fashion magazine.
3)What is beauty to you?
Beauty is being yourself and knowing your best features and show them to the world, it goes beyond the physic, beauty really lives inside of us. Maybe we live in a world where it’s all about how you look and how people around see you, but I was raised with the thought of beauty being everything, from the way you ilke to look outside to the way you act in front of everyone, always being true to yourself.
4)If you can make three wishes what would it be?
Three wishes? That’s a bit dificult to decide, but I would wish: Happiness, Health and Peace not only to me but for my special people too.
5)Do you have a makeup routine? If so what is it?
I usually was my face in the shower every single morning, after that I like using my MAC Mineralize spray, it’s a skin hydrating mist, and let it dry. Then I moisturize my face with a Nivea cream wich I love so much because my skin tends to be dry almost all year. I get some foundation on the back of my hand and using my finger leave small drops of it all over my face; with my Buffing Brush by Real Techniques I blend everything nice on my face. After everything looks nice and smooth I use a bit of concealer on my dark circles and on some red pimples that are still visible and blend it with my beauty blender.
Curling my lashes comes next! I have long lashes and I like them being really well curled, so I curl them about two times and leaave them for the end of my routine. Eyeshadows are a must in my everyday routine, I usually wear very neutral/natural eyes using brown matte eyesahdows, sometimes I go for a smoky eye or play with colors inside the smoky eye, evryday is just differet when it comes to my eyeshadow look; when I finish working with my eyeshadow I get my eyeliner and draw a fine line very close to my lashes and if I feel creative and patient go for a wing because I’m not really good with it. I use just one mascara layer and let it dry completely, while it’s drying I go all over my cheek bones with my blush and set all my makeup with a MAC spray just once. When my mascara is dry I get my set of “natural look” false eyelashes and lay them right on top of my natural lashes and fix the eyeliner look; and TADA! Everything is ready with my face :)
6)What is your favorite makeup brand?
Of all the brands I’ve used since I first started wearing makeup, I can tell MAC is one of my favorites; my number 1 makeup brand because the products are so high-quality and last long, so I don’t have to save money to buying products every two to three months :) 
7)What is your least favorite makeup brand?
My least favorite brand is without hesitating Covergirl, because it has failed to me so many times, the mascara doesn’t look like I want it too, it dries fast and the foundation makes my skin so oily and I hate that feeling of dust and oil on my face!!
8)What are your hobbies?
I have a lot of hobbies, the things I do the most are:
  • Reading, I have loved reading since I was a kid and am always looking on Internet and libraries for new books to read!
  • Photography, even it’s part of my professional career photography is one of my hobbies, I love taking my camera with me everytime I’m traveling long distances because it doesn’t matter how many times I go through the same place, everything is different every single time.
  • Blogging! It’s one of my top three hobbies actually and I want to keep doing this for a very very long time. It involves makeup, fashion and writing!!
  • Writing, I’ve always had a way too creative head and I love writing my ideas down, I’m kind of the old school because I have more than three notebooks around my room and house to write everytime an idea comes to my brain. I’m willing to write a novel soon in this years.
  • Going to the movies, what’s better than relaxing at the cinema with a good movie, some popcorn, soda and cool friends? I tend to go twice a month to watch a movie with my bestfriends or with my family, it really relaxes me a lot and makes me forget about everything and everyone for a couple hours.
  • Youtube, watching YouTube gurus is also a thing I like to do a lot because not only I find new people with different techniques to try on a daily basis, but also I find about products I didn’t have idea they existed!!
9)What are your goals?
My goals? I have a LOT of goals right now, since getting my Major diploma  to being a successful woman in life.
I think that my closest goals at this point of my life are getting my Major diploma, getting a nice job where I enjoy my activities, buying my own house or apartment to live by myself and finding the way to create my own makeup company!
10)If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go?
There are so many places I want to know but the one I wanna go to the most is PARIS, it means fashion, love and lights all by itself. I’m in love with the Eiffel Tour and actually collect it in so many sizes, materials and colours; I only have one legit Eiffel Tower which was a gift from a friend and I want to get a bigger one for my living room! So yeah, Paris is the place I want to go as many times as possible in my life, until my very last days.
11)Do you have a bucket list?
Yes, it’s kinda personal and no one but me has seen it before. But definitely I have some stuff to do before I get too old to enjoy life.


It’s time for my nominees!!
  1. Beautiful Breakable
  2. Fashion, Reviews, Loves
  3. Merukhaan
  4. Tuantinpar
  5. Kitty Approved Beauty
  6. The Persistent Platypus
  7. Her Charisma
  8. P.S. MeganElizabeth
  9. Leah Pereyra
  10. Annie’s Beauty
  11. A casual beauty

Here are my questions to you :)
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) What is your dream job?
3) Do you have any tattoos?
4) Last bloggers event you attended?
5) What’a a book you can always re-read?
6) Whats the first thing you look at when checking out a new blog?
7) One of your fondest childhood memories?
8) Favorite fashion icon?
9) Home cooked meal or Eating out?
10) What is your favorite quote?
I can’t wait to read all of your answers, and don’t forget to send me a link when you complete my questions!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig