3/31/2015

30 DAY MAKEUP CHALLENGE: DAY 30


September has come to its end today and so does this Makeup Challenge, I had lots of fun answering to every question because there are some things I never stopped to think about and I discover things that were right in front of me but I never noticed, since this month I posted every single day, I'll change the blog is run on October, there will be new posts every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY! Hope you keep enjoying my page aas much as I enjoy writing here. Now let's go to the last question of this challenge.

Photo of yourself with and without makeup.

Hope you guys don't get scared, haha I'm kidding, here's my photo with NO makeup:


After this, we gotta move on to the pretty picture, this is me wearing makeup:

Big difference, right??
Let me know what you would like to read here this month, I'd love to read your comments :)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig