3/30/2015

30 DAY MAKEUP CHALLENGE: DAY 29


Do you like wearing liquid eyeliner? (If so, what’s your favorite?)

I like liquid eyeliner like a freak because it just looks flawless and makes a makeup go from blah to WOW!!
I must accept I'm not the best when it comes to liquid eyeliner because my pulse just doesn't seem to worrk well haha but I try my best to make my eyes look pretty with liquid eyeliner.
My favorite at the moment is the Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner by Stila because it really stays in place until it's time to take the makeup away from the face, also it has a thin marker tip and it's super easy to use because you can get a thin line in just one step, but you can also build a bold dramatic stroke withoit a problem. Best of  all, it really stays all day!!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig