3/15/2015

30 DAY MAKEUP CHALLENGE: DAY 14


Who are your favorite YouTube gurus?

I have a lot of favorite Youtube gurus, but there are a few that I follow constantly. Here they are (NOT a special order):

Dacey Hapa has great eye makeup tutorial and that’s the principal thing I like about her.


Ingrid Nilsen is just SO gorgeous and I love her natural but still glamourous look!!!


What I like abot Michelle Phan is that she’s so confident and has great techniques went it comes to doing your own makeup, I can honestly say I’ve learned a lot from her.

Zoella is inspiration all by herself, she has an amazing character and a great sense of fashion, I tried to ombré my hair because of her look tbh but it failed on me hahaha. She is the very first YouTube guru I watched!!


So, this aren’t all of the gurus I watch, just the ones I watch the most. Hope you liked my post, and feel free to leave a comment.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bere Garnica

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig